The management of TESOLGROUP, whose activity is focused on the commercialisation of welding machines and products; technical assistance for welding machines and equipment; specialised training in welding and technical advice for welding and welder homologations, is committed to lead an integrated management system of Quality, Environment and Safety, extensive to the whole structure of the organisation, processes and developments, with the purpose of continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of performance through the consideration of the needs and expectations of the customers, the environment and the staff. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The general guidelines that mark the quality policy defined by TESOLGROUP are the following:
- The total satisfaction of each and every one of our customers, achieving the highest quality of our products and services.
- Implement a Continuous Improvement Process of the integrated system as a pillar of the business strategy.
- Optimal use of our resources, continuously improving our productivity rates and reducing response times.
- Involve, motivate and engage staff in order to seek their participation in the management, development and implementation of the Quality System.
- Maintain permanent contact with customers in order to work together to improve the quality of processes.
- Promoting compliance with the commitments on Occupational and Environmental Risk Prevention, as well as with legal and other applicable requirements.
- Commitment to pollution prevention and minimisation.
- A clear and determined commitment to environmentally friendly management, which is reflected in scrupulous compliance with current regulations, in the selective management of our waste and in the application of optimum maintenance to our vehicles and machinery.
- Respect for the environment, given that we understand that it is a key factor in the survival of the company and is also a responsibility that must be assumed and shared by all elements of the company.
- Plan and integrate occupational risk prevention into the organisation’s management system to ensure the health protection of its employees in all its activities and processes. To this end:
- It shall avoid risks and regularly assess unavoidable risks.
- It will combat risks at source.
- It will tailor the job to the individual.
- It will replace what is dangerous with what poses little or no danger.
- It will put collective protection before individual protection.
- It shall regularly monitor the health of staff.
- Inform, train and raise awareness among employees in order to work safely and keep accident rates as low as possible.
- Communication and commitment to comply with procedures related to identified environmental aspects and requirements applicable to suppliers.
- Constant setting of environmental, quality and occupational health and safety objectives and targets.
This policy will be reviewed periodically and serves as a framework for setting and reviewing objectives. Management undertakes to provide the necessary technical and human resources to ensure that the integrated system policy is complied with in all areas of the company. With the effort of all will provide greater QUALITY, PRESTIGE, PROFESSIONALISM and COMPETITIVENESS to the company.